Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Too Different?

 Dear Jessica,
 I dislike school because I get  bullied. I get  bullied everyday because I am unpopular and "different". The popular kids always pick on the kids who are "different".  Why does this happen? What can I do to stop the bullying?
  Too Different

 Dear  Too Different,
You have a right to be mad about this. And yes, you can stop the bullying. Stick with your friends. If the bullies see you, go down a different hallway. Tell the bullies to stop. If that doesn't work, then tell  the principal. The principal will stop the bullying at once.

2 comments:

  1. I’m very sorry that you get bullied. I think you should take a stand and tell them that they don’t have the right to do anything. If you’re too afraid then just ignore them eventually they will get bored and move on to someone else. Be strong no matter what.

    ReplyDelete