Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Cheating In School: Is it okay?

 Dear Jessica,
  What if I am not prepared for a test? What if the person next to me is really smart and I want to get the answers from them on the test? Is it okay for me to cheat?
         Desperate for good grades

   Dear Desperate for good grades,
  First of all, it's NEVER okay to cheat on tests. Second of all, you will get in major trouble. Third of all, it doesn't matter who you sit next to during the test. They may be as desperate as you. I suggest you work harder if you want to get good grades.

10 comments:

  1. I agree, cheating will not get you anywhere. In college, if you are caught cheating, you are expelled. Bad habits are hard to break, dont start cheating now. Study now and create good habits

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think you shouldnot cheat on a test. You should have studied for it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Jim, I agree with you the most. But both of you guys made good popints. People should listen to your points. Then they'll have second opionons on cheating.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think your whole post has a good point. You never know what the other person knows he might not of studied himself, or not good on that topic. I would rather go with my own opinion than someone else’s.

    ReplyDelete
  5. ya getting kicked out of college would suck due to all the money wasted on it. and plus looks bad on your records.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I don't think that cheating is a good idea to do on tests or any kind of work. If you are having troubles then you should get help from a friend or a teacher.

    ReplyDelete
  7. cheating is a bad thing exspecially in school. i agree with jimmy it is a bad habiat that some kids have and its is hard to brek once you keep doing it.

    ReplyDelete
  8. i agree, cheating is never okay, no matter how unpreparred you are. it's your own fault.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I think that cheating is a bad habit to get into and it is very tempting if you do it once to do it again.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I think Tiffany's point is very good. She is right, you may never know who you sit next to. I also agree with Gabe's point.

    ReplyDelete